Become a Riverside Studios Founder Member and play a vital role in reinvigorating the cultural and artistic heart of the local community. As well as joining a group of passionate arts patrons you will be the first to find out about our innovative artistic programme, enjoy special offers, invitations to exclusive events with creative talent, priority booking and access to the best seats in the house!
Founder Members are part of the Riverside Studios family and enjoy a close relationship with us. They are looked after personally by the Development team to ensure they get the most out of our artistic and community work, which their donations help make happen.
Our DIVE IN community engagement programme, is only possible thanks to the support of our Founder Members. We are so grateful that we can offer free events, discounted tickets and work experience opportunities for the local community through this generous support. You will be able to see this in action throughout the week in our DIVE IN programme which ranges from yoga, dance groups for toddlers, book club, culture club and creative events every Sunday.
The Founder Membership scheme is capped at 100 and will end when the building is complete. Please do get in touch to make sure that you don’t miss out on this opportunity to really make a difference in the local community, and help Riverside reclaim its crown as West London’s most dynamic and cutting-edge community arts centre.
Contact us on [email protected] to sign up or for more information.
• Top-level access to the best tickets, seats and tables*
• Priority booking through a dedicated members’ hotline
• Early announcement of the artistic programme
• Your name on our ‘thank you’ boards in the main foyer and online
• Invitations to regular and exclusive events
• By invitation-only opportunities, such as meeting the cast and other creatives
• Membership newsletter and a membership card
* Subject to availability
Founder Membership is enjoyed by individuals for their lifetime who have made a donation of a minimum of £5,000*.
* The benefits value of Founder Membership is £270 which represents the actual value of the membership benefits. Any amounts given over and above this are given by choice as a philanthropic donation to the Riverside Trust and are eligible for Gift Aid. This means that we can claim an extra 25% on your donation. Thank you. You may be able to claim tax relief on this charitable donation of £4730 depending on your personal circumstances subject to advice.
How to become a member
You can download a membership form HERE or please pop into the building anytime and pick up a form from Box Office.
Alternatively, please get in touch to find out more by email [email protected] or call 0208 2371051. We’d love to show you around the building and tell you all about our exciting plans.