There are three types of Patrons Circle Memberships starting at £1,200 a year, or £100 a month. Each Circle entitles you to an exclusive range of benefits. The pricing below reflects an annual amount, but our preference is for a 5-year commitment, which would give us the opportunity to plan for the long-term with confidence.
Choose between the Ripple, Current or Wave Circle to make a powerful impact on our most exciting ambitions for the future.
The Ripple Circle £1,200 a year (£100 a month or £300 quarterly)
Ripple Circle benefits are as follows:
• Complimentary tickets to dress rehearsal performances to theatre shows with a guest (subject to availability).
• Invitations to complimentary Monthly Members’ film screenings with a guest.
• Your name on our Thank You screens and website.
• Personalised priority booking for all Riverside Studios tickets including cinema and theatre. • Invitations to regular exclusive events with celebrity guests.
• 15% discount on food and drink (excluding alcohol) in the bar & kitchen.
• 10% discount on hiring event spaces.
• Regular updates on how your donation is making an impact in your chosen funding area.
The Current Circle £6,000 a year (£500 a month or £1,500 quarterly)
Current Circle Patrons receive all the Ripple Circle benefits as well as:
• Complimentary hire of our Screen 2 cinema on an annual basis (Screen 2 holds 47 seats).
• Advance notice and guaranteed seats to all theatre shows.
• Complimentary access with no advance booking required to all films in Screen 1, our flagship cinema, for the Patron. (*)
• Annual drinks reception.
The Wave Circle £12,000 a year (£1,000 a month or £3,000 quarterly)
The Wave Circle Patrons enjoy all the benefits of the Ripple and Current Circles plus:
• Complimentary hire of the River Room on an annual basis.
• Attend the Patrons Circle annual dinner with the Executive Director, Creative Director and a Riverside Studios Celebrity Ambassador, which includes wine pairings with each course.
• Complimentary access with no advance booking required to all films in Screen 1, our flagship cinema, for the Patron plus one guest. (*)
• Join the Patrons’ Circle Forum Session where the Trust’s strategy and programming plans are discussed.
* Subject to availability
As you know, 2023 sees Riverside Studios’ 45th anniversary as a community arts centre. "We Need Cash Now" was our fundraising strapline at that time. Now, in our anniversary year, we continue to ‘Rally for Riverside’. You will be aware that we are in period of significant uncertainty and change. However, we remain committed to serving our community, as we always have done, during this period and, we hope, beyond.
Our Community Programme has the potential to reach people of all ages, from all backgrounds and help forge a resilient community. From playwriting and film-making workshops, through to live music nights for emerging artists, now more than ever we invite you to Rally for Riverside to directly support these activities. Whilst we continue to trade under administration we are accepting donations to support our Community Programme and to making it available, in particular to our Dive In Members. Once this period has ended any donations received that haven’t yet been spent (and can’t be, by Riverside, in the future) will be donated to one of our community partner organisations.