Riverside Trust brings artists, audiences and our community together to open minds and change lives through the collaborative nature of the arts.
Our core purpose is the attainment of our Charitable Aims, articulated as:
- to maximise accessibility of the arts by our local community
- to provide a wide range of artistic programmes that entertain, challenge and educate an increasingly diverse community from Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London and beyond
- to collaborate with schools, charities and other local organisations to promote greater understanding and appreciation of the educational, social and economic importance of the arts in our community
- to use and promote digital technologies as a means of increasing access to the arts
- to promote well-being in the local community through the arts
As an organisation, Riverside Trust lives the following core values:
Integrity – acting with professional integrity in all dealings with our community, stakeholders, visitors and colleagues.
Respect – showing respect for those with whom we work and collaborate, for the environment, and for the needs and aspirations of others.
Creativity – recognising the centrality of creativity to our business, we commit to passionate collaboration with like-minded people and organisations to unlock the power or creativity.
Inclusivity – we embrace the diversity of our community and commit to creating a world in which diversity is celebrated, and a working environment that is inclusive and welcoming so that, through the arts, we can develop empathy and understanding between all people and cultures.
Accountability – we accept individual and collective accountability for what we do and how we do it and commit to creating a working environment in which everyone takes responsibility for delivering their work to the best of their abilities.