*Dive In Member applications are paused for September.
Riverside Studios is run by registered charity, the Riverside Trust. We are driven by the belief in the power of creativity to bring people together, unlock potential and spark positive change in the world.
Dive In Members are at the heart of the family and enjoy a home from home experience of Riverside Studios with free community membership and free access to all Dive In events.
From yoga, drama workshops to pop-up filmmaking workshops and photography workshops, Dive In events are for our community, by our community and open to everyone.
You are eligible for free Dive In membership if you are over 16 and one or more of the following apply to you:
- A Resident of Queen Caroline Estate, College Court, Aspen Gardens, Peabody Estate, Guinness Trust, Ashcroft Square or Riverside Gardens.
- You are in Council Tax bands A-D in Hammersmith and Fulham.
- You are on Universal Credit and living in Hammersmith and Fulham.
- Your child is on Pupil Premium in Hammersmith and Fulham.
Membership benefits include:
- Complimentary tickets to community events (with a guest).
- Invitations to regular free events (with a guest) e.g. theatre tickets, film screenings.
- Concession price on all cinema tickets and £5 cinema tickets on Wednesdays.
- 10% discount at our Bakery and Bar & Kitchen.
- Invitations to free monthly members’ screenings (with a guest).
- Dive In Newsletter with updates of what’s on and other exclusive opportunities.
- If you have any dependents living with you under the age of 16, they are entitled to enjoy all the benefits of being a Dive In member.
If you meet the above criteria, you can download the Dive In Membership form below, or collect a hard copy from our Box Office and hand it in at Riverside Studios Reception during opening hours, alternatively you can email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would politely ask that you provide proof of your eligibility when you return your application form to us.
Please note. You will be provided with instructions for booking eligible events online when you join. You will be required, however, to present your Dive In Membership Card when attending and/or booking in person.