Join London Breeze Film Festival on 6th December from 8pm to 9.30pm at Riverside Studios Hammersmith, for this specially curated showcase of new short films from around the UK, plus a Q&A with the filmmakers.
Shooting the Breeze is an exciting selection of five short films exploring different aspects of UK life, which all screened recently at the 67th London Film Festival, including the winner of the Short Film Award, The Archive: Queer Nigerians. Meet the filmmakers too and find out how to make a short film that gets noticed.
Films running order:
1. Essex Girls (15min) Dir. Yero Timi-Biu
2. Gorka (18min) Dir. Joe Weiland
3. Blood (10min) Dir. Vathana Suganya-Suppiah
4. Smoking Dolphins (7min) Dir. Sean Lyons
5. The Archive: Queer Nigerians (25min) Dir. Simi Akande